“The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie.” ~Agnes de Mille
Welcome to artaangan, Academy for Arts! We are offering you dance classes in Hip Hop, Bollywood, Locking & Popping, Breakdance, and Freestyle. Classes are offered for boys and girls of all ages and levels. We give you the opportunity to learn from experienced trainers & gurus having national level recognition and popularity.
It is rightly said “everything has rhythm and everything dances” by an American poet, Maya Angelou. If you see from your heart you will find everything around you that is happy is dancing. Dance is a splendid form of art that helps us to express our happiness, grief, and emotions through our body movement. It does not know any boundaries and language barriers. If performed in harmony with music, just creates wonders.
Dance is the form of art that kept prospering with the time. It has been a consistent medium to attain self-sufficiency, self-cognizance, and self-elevation since the very development of human civilization. Dance has also been the means of communication, entertainment, and uniting diverse cultures across different countries.
If you have the passion and high level of dedication to learn dancing, we welcome you at artaangan! Whether you want to become a professional dancer, a group performer, or just want to learn dancing as your hobby, to perform on special occasions, or just as a general fitness routine, we are the place for you. We actively look for the individuals having the talent and potential to emerge as a national level of dance performers. Our students have performed on stages live on various levels and earned many honors.
We provide you with the opportunity to learn dance in an innovative and enjoyable environment within a well maintained and spacious infrastructure. We are currently offering you the following:
- Hip Hop: We train students on diverse international Hip-Hop platforms that give scope for different kinds of moves and styles. “Hip Hop” consists of two words, “Hip” means current or in the see and “Hop” means the jumping movement.
- Bollywood: We train students on Bollywood dance forms so that they can become able to dance on different Bollywood songs or just as a general fitness routine. The Bollywood dance forms can be best described as a blend of different Indian dance forms with western styles.
- Locking and Popping: locking is a distinctive type of dance form that involves complete stops in motion rather than movement of muscles like in popping. It is a relaxed dance form performed to funk music with looser body movements. It can also be performed with other styles of music like disco or electronic music. On the other hand, popping is a street dance in the funky style. It involves quickly contracting and relaxing muscles to cause a jerk in the dancer’s body.
- Breakdance: it is also a popular style of street dance that was evolved as part of hip-hop culture among African American and Latino youth. This dance comprises four key elements, namely, top rock, downrock, power moves, and freezes. Breakdance is performed to both hip-hop and other types of music that are often remixed to extend the musical breaks.
- Freestyle: It is a fusion of various styles of dancing influenced by different cultures and backgrounds. It has the effect of western media, music videos, movies and TV shows as well as the touch of Bollywood and Indian contemporary.
NOTE:-> DANCE COMPETITION IS COMING SOON
To find out more, you can meet us personally or email us at email@example.com or call on 9958821100, 8800236984.